facts that people manage to miss despite being made abundantly clear by the dialogue:
- john is sherlock’s only pressure point
- irene is a self-identified lesbian
- john’s orientation is unconfirmed other than him not being exclusively attracted to men
- Shipping is the act of enjoying the idea of two characters being in a romantic relationship with each other.
- The vast majority of the time, you can’t be wrong about shipping. Because shipping is enjoying the idea of two characters being in a romantic relationship with each…
i just almost missed my train because i was taking a personality quiz to find out what fruit I am
does anyone else literally get stressed out by how many shows they need to watch like
- "oh is the second season of that out?"
- "but i need to watch that one too-"
- "but all of my friends are telling me to watch that one"
I don’t get these posts that go like “part of me wants to be a hot girl at the bar and the other part of me wants to read and sip tea in a bookstore”
like you can wear red lipstick and a leather jacket and sip tea and dance in the rain and go to the gym and curl up in bed and get turnt the fuck up and go to church
you can literally have it all sis
the world is yours
This is the most inspiring thing I have ever read